It’s the start of the craziness for finals. I’ve already been in the library all morning, but I have so many things just whirling around in my head. I can’t focus on just one thing. I’m thinking about that creep that won’t stop calling me (thank you at&t for blocking his number!). I’m feeling a little insulted over a crap comment someone made to me a week ago. I feel a little tired because I fell asleep in my chair. I’m feeling a little bored. I’m thinking about my college buddy visiting. I’m thinking about dresses and weddings and running. I’m thinking about the 20 page paper I need to write, and the class I have to study for (when I didn’t ever go to class). I’m just all over the place. So, I’m making a list of all of the things I want to do before I turn 30.
- Run a full marathon (scheduled for July 31)
- Spend 1 year traveling – I want to see Fiji, South Africa, South America, and Iceland (and everything in between!)
- Learn some sort of martial arts, and be really good at it
- Master snowboarding, and snowboard at Whistler
- Make a difference in at least one person’s life
- Learn to butcher a cow from start to finish (I know it’s kinda gross, but I want to know how to do it)
- Drive across the continental United States, coast to coast.