This week was a bit challenging for me, but I am counting the blessings I have.
Delicious cheese ~
Snowflake Sugar Cookies that I made
My dog, playing in the snow
My neighbors down the street with the intense holiday decorations, still up!
Impromptu bowling session! I’m terrible, but it’s so much fun!
My-Chew… my favorite Korean candy that my cousin brought me all the way from Korea!
I have decided that every Sunday I will share seven things from the prior week. Only positive things! I’ll post pictures too!
1. The beautiful holiday snow
2. My dog. She is just so funny
3. The Shark steam mop I have. It makes cleaning the kitchen floor a snap.
4. This new job opportunity I have. I’ll tell you more about it later.
5. Friends who visit during the holidays.
6. Those random phone calls from friends who just want to catch up and chat.
7. Brownies. Because chocolate solves everything.