… I was taking a shower when I realized I didn’t post my Sunday Seven. But, I have a good excuse. I’ve been actually behaving and focusing on studying so I haven’t taken many pictures this week. So, without further ado, the Sunday Seven (minus pictures).
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with Caramel – Seriously… this chocolate is just so darned good I ate it for dinner twice this week.
- Basa Fish Bites – Also, delicious and totally amazing.
- Plastic Bead Organizers – I bought some from Michael’s for $2 a pop and I spent a few hours organizing my room as a study break. I feel so much more organized and happy. I might go back and buy more to put my make up and other knickknacks away in
- Little oranges (clementines?) – the Cuties brand ones are just so darned cute and delicious
- Using up a whole highlighter in a single sitting… because it means I actually did a lot of work!! (Nerd Alert!!!)
- Mini cans of coca-cola… I love the smaller 90 calorie cans. Cuter, and the perfect amount of soda.
- Totally and utterly random craft projects. I watched an hour of TV and made a giant fuzzy pompom. Awesome!
What about you guys? What have you guys been enjoying this last week? (albeit a little delayed!)