I know this is me procrastinating, but I figured I’d give mileage break downs for the week. I don’t normally concern myself with the speed that I run, but instead keep track of mileage and where I run. I tend to prefer paved running paths or packed dirt. The trail I run is covered in gravel, which I find is a little slippery for me. I have weak knees so it aggravates them if I run more than a few miles on the gravel paths.
- June 1- 2 miles, evening neighborhood run (sun setting, humid)
- June 2- 2 miles, 11:00am trail run (sunny, hot)
- June 3 – 3 miles, morning lake run (sunny)
- June 4 – 1.5 miles, mid morning trail run (sunny)
- June 5 – 3 miles, morning lake run (sunny)
- June 6 – 3 miles, morning lake run (sunny)
- June 7 – 3 miles, morning lake run (rainy)
Week 1 total: 17.5 miles
This week the weather was quite mild. The first two days were in the 80s and humid, but nothing terrible. I wore my Brooks PureFlow running shoes. I recently purchased the PureGrit in green and another in bright orange, so we’ll see how those work out. So far, these Brooks have been awesome so I’m excited to try more in the Pure Project.
For this coming week, I’m thinking about upping my mileage on at least one run during the week. Maybe swapping out one lake run for a longer 6 mile road run. We’ll see how I feel.
Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!! What are your goals for the coming week??