Yeah… I have one picture from this week, which is not to say I didn’t have a good week. It’s just been a little less dominated by me squinting behind my camera (or iPhone as it were).
- Friendships that, despite their oddity, make you a happy person.
- Flu shots, because even though it knocked me on my ass for 3 days, I feel a little less crazy about staying away from people while I study. Less crazy is always good.
- Roasted vegetables, because they are delicious, easy, and healthy
- Finally getting into the groove of things for studying
- Beautiful days… because looking outside while I study helps cheer me up. It’s just so crisp and clear out!
- Pizza. No seriously… there is this place near by that I have been going to eat pizza since I was a child. It makes my day. I don’t go frequently, but it’s one of those things that just makes everything a little better. Nostalgia, perhaps.
- Running. Running and running. It’s always on my list, but especially today because I went for a run and everything was good. No pain, no discomfort. Just plain good running.