After months of putting off using the bike my sister gifted me, I finally got it out and took it for a good, long ride. Turns out, biking is super fun. I did 9 miles in 40 minutes and felt great. My knees definitely appreciated the break.
Anyway, after working out I bought a mini salad spinner and whipped up some salad. I thought I’d share what I made.
Steak Salad with Mint and Shaved Goat Cheese (Kaprise Kitchen original)
- 3 ounces (or more) of cold steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1/2 cup of mint leaves, stems removed
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- half a dozen shavings from a block of cheese, I chose Midnight Moon goat cheese
- a drizzle of your favorite dressing
- Wash and spin your arugula and mint
- Arrange the salad greens in a large bowl with the steak and cucumber
- Shave the cheese over the top and drizzle your favorite dressing on top.
Easy Peasy and delicious. The mint definitely adds a unique punch and freshens up the salad.