I’m sure you guys have gathered that I LOVE steak, avocado, and ginger… so naturally I put them all together in this salad for lunch. With ice cold tea, this was the perfect springy lunch. I splurged and bought an organic, grass fed Australian steak.
- 8 ounces of good steak
- 1 avocado
- 3 slices of ginger
- 1 bunch of arugula (or other lettuce)
- 1 bunch of sugar snap peas
- Salad dressing of your choice
- Sprinkle steak with good salt and grill. I like mine rare, so I grilled accordingly.
- Once your steak has been grilled, let it rest
- While the steak is resting, brush the avocado and ginger with a little olive oil. Grill for just a few minutes
- Arrange the salad in your favorite bowl and sprinkle with your favorite salad dressing.
*The grilled ginger is rather bitter, but tossed with the salad it imparts a light gingery flavor.